- Create a new parent directory for your project
- Go to the new directory in your console dos/terminal
- Enter play new appname > Enter > 1 or 2
- Enter cd appname
- Enter play
- Once the play project is loaded, enter eclipse
- After successful message, open eclipse ide
- Create a new workspace in eclipse
- Import the project into your workspace
- File > Import > General > Existing Projects into Workspace > Next > Select root directory > Browse > choose appname directory > Finish
- Go to workspace preferences
- General > Workspace > Check Refresh using native hooks or polling
Creating a new application
Setting up your preferred IDE
A page is representative of a traditional static html page. An about page is a good example of a WordPress page.
A post is an entry that can appear on a page. Typically they are assigned to the Home page.
My first post – done.
What is the Difference Between Posts vs. Pages in WordPress